PHP Client Hangs Apache: Any Ideas?

Greg Grothaus greg at corga.com
Wed Mar 16 09:39:16 PST 2005

I initially tried the version on the memcached website that Brad put up
there.  Noticing these errors, I switched and tried to use php-mcache,
but it had the same difficulties.  I am currently trying to double check
that there are no references to Brad's PHP client that might be causing
the problem, but I don't think that there are.
-Greg