GNU malloc vs. slab alloc

Jeffrey Horner jeff.horner at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 27 19:52:45 UTC 2006

Not having looked at your patch, I have a simple question: Does you
patch support storing objects of size > 1Mb? I ask b/c I submited a
patch that uses the slab allocator for objects < 1Mb, but for larger
sizes it uses malloc().

--
Jeffrey Horner       Computer Systems Analyst         School of Medicine
615-322-8606         Department of Biostatistics   Vanderbilt University