[Announce] memcached-1.1.13-prerelease. Help test!

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sun Apr 30 21:50:42 UTC 2006

Please help test (building) the next release of memcached.  This is mostly
a warm-up back-from-the-grave release, which will hopefully be followed by
actual feature releases.  There's not much new in this release, as you can
see from the ChangeLog.  Notably it builds/runs on Nexenta now (so likely
Solaris 10 as well?), which involved autofoo changes.  There's also the
bucket/gen changes that have been long-discussed.  Unfortunately, the
tracker daemon isn't done yet, nor have clients been updated.  More on
that later.

Please reply and let me know where it does/doesn't build:

    http://www.danga.com/memcached/dist/memcached-1.1.13-pre.tar.gz

FYI, I used aclocal-1.7, automake-1.7, autoconf-2.59

So far:

    Debian sarge i386   - OKAY
    Debian sarge ia64   - OKAY
    Nextena alpha4 i386 - OKAY