Memory Ceiling

Steven Grimm sgrimm at facebook.com
Wed Aug 9 18:48:21 UTC 2006

Memcached doesn't have a config file per se (must be something the
Debian guys added) so the first thing to look at is what command line
parameters are getting passed to the actual memcached process. The one
you want to look at is "-m", which controls the cache size. If you run
"memcached -m 1024" then the cache should grow up to 1GB.

As for using all three of your servers, that is most likely a client
configuration issue. The client is responsible for choosing which server
to use for a particular key; if the client is only configured to know
about one of the servers, it will never contact the other two.

-Steve