Subject: Re: How to get all the keys from servers?

Randy Wigginton krw at nobugz.com
Tue Dec 5 00:24:44 UTC 2006

Or, if you didn't want to hit your slow DB, create a well known key
that contains all IPs over a certain threshhold.  Thus when a
specific IP reaches 100 hits, put it on the list for later analysis.
Once an hour or so, harvest the data.

This doesn't help much with AOL.  They put all their users through
specific gateway addresses. (at least they did about 18 months ago)