ANNOUNCE: memcached Cacti template for graphing stats output

Daniel Beckham dbeckham-memcached at dealnews.com
Fri Jul 7 01:53:56 UTC 2006

Great, I'm glad you found it useful.  Timeless brought it up also, but
it never really occurred to me that the Python requirement might pose a
problem for anyone.  I'm glad it went smoothly, though.

Something I wanted to add for a future release was inbound and outbound
traffic as a percentage of the default interfaces traffic as well as the
reported cpu usage statistics as a percentage of the actual system cpu
usage.  In other words, a way to gauge the impact memcached is having on
the network and processor resources.

-Daniel Beckham

dealnews.com - How to go broke saving money.
dealnews.com/developers/