memcache bugs on 64-bit platforms?

Serhat Sakarya serhat at sakarya.nl
Wed Jul 26 11:11:03 UTC 2006

The following PHP code reproduces the problem within several reloads:

$content = str_pad("", 200000);
$persistent = true;
$memcache = new Memcache;
$memcache->addServer("127.0.0.1", 11211, $persistent, 1);
$memcache->set("key", $content, false, 0);
$result = $memcache->get("key");

Essential for succesful failure is that persistent connections are on and a
local memcached is used.

Regards,

Serhat