How to maintain cache update on different memcached servers?

Daniel Beckham dbeckham-memcached at dealnews.com
Tue Oct 31 15:00:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I don't think you will find much information in this area as it tends to
fall outside of the normal usage of memcached.  Although, it has been
discussed before in this list and some people are working towards a
solution for this.

These links and others in this thread might be of use to you.

http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2006-October/002856.html
http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2006-October/002891.html

May I ask, why are you wanting to synchronize a group of memcached servers?

-Daniel