Inconsistent performance

Chris Hondl chris at imvu.com
Thu Apr 19 18:56:05 UTC 2007

We have seen latency on the memcached server end in one scenario: large
multi-gets from other clients.  Due to a bug part of our application was
occasionally generating a 10,000+ key multi-get.  This caused other clients
to see pauses while the memcached server handled that request.

Other than that we see no significant latency.

Chris

--
http://avatars.imvu.com/chris