Inconsistent performance

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Fri Apr 20 03:06:30 UTC 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 12:07, Steven Grimm wrote:

> Of course, as you say, any multi-get that large is probably a sign
> of an application bug.

	Why would this be considered a bug?  My client will automatically
combine multiple sequential get requests into a single request, so
it's possible that a few multi-key gets or several individual gets
around the same time could end up being large.

	What's a reasonable limit on these?  It sounds like it might be a
good idea to prevent my client from being too aggressive in
optimizing gets.

--
Dustin Sallings