Inconsistent Protocol Access?

Brendan W. McAdams bwmlists at evilmonkeylabs.com
Wed Aug 22 23:48:15 UTC 2007

So, I'm even more confused.  Same results with Perl.  there are 6 servers in
our cluster.  It looks like PHP, using addServer adds it to a "pool".
I telnetted around the servers and found that 1 of the keys I'm looking for
is on server 1, and the other is on server 2.  PHP finds both; Perl and
Python only find the one on server 2.  If I move server 2 to the front of
the list, it finds the one on server 2 and not on server 1.  It seems like
Perl/Python aren't trying the other servers.

Can someone explain to me what's going on here?  I'd love to figure this out
so I can build some sane monitoring tools for data.