option -m: I need explication

Fabien Dalleau fabien.dalleau at fr.clara.net
Thu Dec 6 19:23:44 UTC 2007

Hi,
It's my question. How can I decided the best value for a system? I have a machine with 512Mo ram (In the futur I will use 2Go). Memcached stock the sessions of a lot of peple (100-200 at the same time). IF I put the parameter at 64MO, it's good?
I Don't understand how this value influence the comportement of memcached.

Fabien.