[ANNOUNCE] memcached 1.2.4

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Mon Dec 10 17:18:24 UTC 2007

1.1a should still work but it's ancient. I haven't tested 1.4.0 with
memcached yet, but everything up to 1.3e should be absolutely fine.
Please use a more recent version if possible. It'll allow us to report
bugs and not get laughed at.

Please feel free to link to patches or post them to the list. I'll (at
least me, anyway) will work with win32 patches to ensure they do not
disturb building under our unix targets.

-Dormando