[ANN] Cache::Memcached::Fast 0.03

Tomash Brechko tomash.brechko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:23:29 UTC 2007

On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 09:11:27 -0800, Jason Titus wrote:
> Sounds very cool but it fails the tests on both Centos/RHEL 4 and
> Mac OS X 10.5.1...  What platform are you building on?

Hmm, looks like every test is failing for you.  Have you actually
started memcached daemon on localhost:11211 as README says? ;)

I recently uploaded 0.03 to CPAN.  It has no functional changes, but
test case is improved to detect if memcached is running, and what
version it is.  Could you please install 0.03, and report us the
outcome?

--
   Tomash Brechko