libmemcache vs libmemcached

André Cruz andre.cruz at co.sapo.pt
Thu Dec 20 10:36:25 UTC 2007

I've tried libmemcache a few months ago and found it pretty unstable...

Then I tried apr_memcache which has a memory leak which the developers
don't seem to be interested in.

I've been using libmemcached for some time and although I've found
some bugs, which were quickly fixed, I find it is pretty stable now.

Maybe this information should appear in the memcached API page so
people choose the "best" C api first. I know I would have liked to
have that information when I started.

André