See expired keys?

mark rkmr.em at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 18:33:35 UTC 2007

On 2/19/07, Reinis Rozitis <roze at roze.lv> wrote:
> If you do just plain set('key','value') the key lives forever till some
> newer object pushes it out because of not enough space - that is if you
> suply memcached with enough ram (and your cache isnt that big or doesnt
> update very often) there shouldn't be any expired keys at all ;)

These are the stats from my memcache. I have given it 850MB. It is not
fully used. But I still see expired keys. I set all my keys with no
expiry time. Still you can see that there are  more than 3000 expired
items. I  dont want my keys to expire. What should I do?
thanks
mark

STAT pid 30394
STAT uptime 1075973