BRAINSTORMING NEEDED: Memcached Slowing Machine

Paul Boyes paul at gridnetworks.com
Mon Feb 26 22:37:25 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have posted a couple of related topics, but have not received many
help.

We have a FreeBSD server running a variety of php (web based) scripts
that access/use memcached (latest version).   We have found  that the
machine, after a period of time begins to slow down.   And, when we
restart memcached it picks back up.  Any ideas you have as to why this
might be happening would be greatly appreciated.  I will gladly provide
more information if needed.  I am not sure what to provide though.  In
genaral, I am would just like to know what might be causing thing or
what might be happening.

Thanks,

Paul