Can I require for some new features -- Lock / Unlock Command

André Cruz andre.cruz at segula.pt
Wed Jun 20 10:02:14 UTC 2007

We are thinking of using it here as a source of data. Data that can
be generated again if the memcache server goes down.
As locks we are thinking of using the ADD function since it fails if
the key is already set.. But I still haven't gotten to the proper
implementation..

As a sidenote... Can this list be configured so as to direct replies
to the list instead of the mail author?

André