Is myspace using memcache?

KevinImNotSpacey kevin.amerson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:51:24 UTC 2007

Yup, thanks mike, I couldn't agree more.  Facebook is just awesome.  I only
really asked about myspace because I know they are a microsoft shop and
therefore another website that is MS technology based using memcache would
help just as much.  Thinking on it now I should have posed the question:
What MS Tech based companies are using memcache?

I love memcached myself, it is so easy and powerful.  And yes I appreciate
Steve's posts about Facebook and how they are using memcached, the
information is very helpful.

I've got the win32 binaries working with the .NET client tools from the
danga website.  It all looks to work just as good as the *nix versions, does
anyone have any experiences to the contrary?

thanks again!
Kevin