Memcached hackathon

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 28 09:20:43 UTC 2007

On Jun 27, 2007, at 11:40 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> find out from the existing contributors what things most need
> fixing or
> scaling up in memcached.  We have our own ideas, of course, but it
> doesn't
> help us to write patches which will be rejected.

Is there a reason to start this process in person? Many of us are
outside the Bay Area but are interested in hearing your ideas and
what you want to work on. FWIW, I propose engaging the community
through the most-accessible channel (mailing list) first, and in
person only after that.

Cheers,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D