Win32 Memcached

Paul Lindner lindner at inuus.com
Tue May 8 00:48:10 UTC 2007

It was a little messy when I merged it with the threads code, so I
opted for the branch.

I think I found out why VC++ wouldn't build, so I should be able to
chew through this by EOW or so if no-one beats me to it.  (That's
ssuming that I'll have to build libevent too.)

--
Paul Lindner        ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |
lindner at inuus.com