Memcached Java Client

Oezcan Acar acar at unitedinter.net
Wed May 9 14:46:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am using memcached 1.2.1 with java Client (http://www.whalin.com/memcached/). I have 2 memcached instances on 2 hosts. The java client puts all the time the object to memcached instance 1, instance 2 is never touched. In the client code there is a method which uses the hash of the object in order to get one memcached server. I tried it with 2 different object and all the time the objects are stored in instance 1.

How can I distibute the store calls to different memcached instances?

thanks.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Özcan Acar, Dipl. Inf(FH)