Memcached Java Client

Waynn Lue wlue at stanford.edu
Thu May 10 02:37:50 UTC 2007

If you've only tried it with two objects, it's possible that it just
happened to hash both objects to the same server.  Hashing doesn't guarantee
that objects will be exactly evenly distributed, but good hashing functions
should do a fairly good approximation.  Try it with more objects and it
should spread out more.

Waynn