Cannot find documentation

lightbulb432 veerukrishnan at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 18:58:23 UTC 2007

Could somebody point me to the documentation for memcached? I’m going to be
using it with the Java client API, but for both memcached and the Java
client API I cannot find any documentation. Is memcached really so simple to
use that it isn’t necessary, or am I just not looking in the right place and
am about to be overwhelmed by the amount of documentation?

I noticed that for the PHP client API there was a bit of documentation, but
am surprised that I cannot find documentation for the memcached server
itself, including installation, configuration, and much more.

Thanks.