1.2.3 release

Paul Lindner lindner at inuus.com
Wed May 30 11:27:55 UTC 2007

There were a number of loose ends in 1.2.2 that I'd like to see a
1.2.3 packaged and rolled out.

* FreeBSD compatibility
* Windows support code merge (which I will do today).
* RPM packaging

The latter is most pressing for me.  I'd like to get 1.2.3 into Fedora
and EPEL (Fedora Extras for Red Hat Enterprise Linux) I've bundled the
the spec file and init scripts to make building RPMs easy.

So, if there's any little fixes I'd like to see them applied to this
revision.  For bigger stuff see my next message :)

--
Paul Lindner        ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |
lindner at inuus.com