Memcache max key size

Renato Silveira renatosilveira at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:26:46 UTC 2007

Andre,

I started a thread about it a few months ago. Well, instead of increase the
key length we used a MD5 algorithm on the keys and then we sent to
memcached. The overhead of this is very slow and you still save memory,
cause if you increase the key size, the allocated memory for each object
cached will increase too.

[]´s
Renato