Multiget/intelligent generic PHP wrapper function... thoughts/advice wanted

Chris Goffinet goffinet at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Nov 3 05:32:42 UTC 2007

Yes I know that, hoping you could fix the code with the $key=>$value
change.

Array_keys is not clean because your simply calling an unneeded
function on an already good array? Why on earth would you waste
overhead (O(n)) when its simply on same line? ... I think this
discussion has went really off topic as its not relating to memcache
but more PHP.

Chris Goffinet
goffinet at yahoo-inc.com