binary protocol motivations

Axel memcached at thwartedefforts.org
Tue Nov 13 20:03:00 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 22:46 +0300, Tomash Brechko wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:25:51 -0800, Dustin Sallings wrote:
> > 	From my perspective, there are a lot of clients that are working
> > 	fine  with the protocol as it exists today,
>
> Are you working for Microsoft? :)

Uh, can you mailing list noobs consider clearing the cc list, since I'm
sure we're all already subscribed to the list; additionally I don't need
to read a Microsoft flamewar directly in my in-box.

Also, the list includes a List-Post header, please use your client's
reply-to-list functionality if it has it.  If your client doesn't have
reply-to-list functionality, you should get one that does.

--
Axel <memcached at thwartedefforts.org>