include consistent hashing algo. into libmemcached API

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Wed Nov 28 01:51:37 UTC 2007

Hi!

I am not sure which library you want to have the ability to use an
external hash with, but currently libmemached does not support this.
It is a pretty minor change to add this though.
libmemcached is a library, if you wanted to use it with an Apache
module you would just need to link it with the module.

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org
Seattle, Washington