Prep for a 1.2.4 release candidate

Paul Lindner lindner at inuus.com
Wed Oct 3 22:29:55 UTC 2007

Okay, here's the changes I've committed to trunk:

2007-10-03 Paul Lindner <lindner at inuus.com>
        * Incorporate "cas" operation developed by Dustin
          Sallings <dustin at spy.net> and implemented by
          Chris Goffinet <goffinet at yahoo-inc.com>.  This
          change allows you to do atomic changes to an
          existing key.

        * Fix for stats.evictions not incrementing
          when exptime == 0 items are kicked off the cache.
          from Jean-Francois BUSTARRET <jfbustarret at wat.tv>.

        * Fix for do_item_cachedump() which was returning
          an incorrect timestamp.

        * Switch to unsigned 64-bit increment/decrement counters
          from Evan Miller and Dusgtin Sallings.

        * Add append command support written by Filipe Laborde.
          Tests/protocol doc updates by Paul Lindner.

I spent some time adding a few tests and documenting the CAS and
append commands in protocol.txt

Please have a look and let me know if this looks like a viable
1.2.4...

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Lindner        ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |
lindner at inuus.com