Prep for a 1.2.4 release candidate

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Wed Oct 3 22:41:19 UTC 2007

On Oct 3, 2007, at 15:29 , Paul Lindner wrote:

>         * Switch to unsigned 64-bit increment/decrement counters
>           from Evan Miller and Dusgtin Sallings.

	Too many g's.  :)

> I spent some time adding a few tests and documenting the CAS and
> append commands in protocol.txt

	I've been really bad at updating protocol docs as I was working on
the binary protocol.  Primarily because I don't know how the
information should look in the text file.

	There is also some existing functionality I can't find any
documentation on at all.  I haven't put a lot of effort into
understanding how it works, or what it's supposed to do.  That's
basically true for all of the functionality around ``managed mode.''

--
Dustin Sallings