SockIOPool's maintSleep

Greg Whalin greg at whalin.com
Sun Sep 23 17:14:31 UTC 2007

I would say best bet is to try out different values and benchmark in your
app.  We have a fairly busy cluster and run w/ 30 seconds w/ no problems at
all.  I am considering changing the default value (in my version) to 30 or
60 as I do think 5 is pretty aggressive.  However, this is something that
should be tuned in your app for best results.

gw

--
Greg Whalin