Windows version of Memcached

Peter Chiu peterchiu at jobsdb.com
Sun Sep 30 10:02:32 UTC 2007

Thanks Tormod. I apologize for the confusion. He's what I meant:

The documentation at http://www.danga.com/memcached/ says, "First, you
start up the memcached daemon on as many spare machines as you have." I
was just wondering if I can do the same in the Windows environment so as
to provide load-balanced, distributed caching..

Best,

Peter