how to test memcached

Qingbo.Li Qingbo.Li at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 28 04:27:01 UTC 2008

Hi Roy,Hi Trond:
Thank you so much for your help.I am studying memcached and met some
difficulties in this test.

I want to test memchaced/Mysql combo,and the purpose is to compare
against Linux OS.If possible,I also want to test that in Solairs zones.

Besides,the sever would be T5120,Sparc architecture.

So it will be very appreciated if I can obtain some infomation from you.

Trond, could you tell me the tool you used to measure simple operations
on memcached? Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Qingbo

Roy Lyseng 写道: