Upcoming memcached releases + rambling.

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Sat Feb 9 04:33:35 UTC 2008

> No rush.  It's more a problem for you than anyone else.  :)

It's a pain for everybody when we pretend to have release coordinators
and no one can easily track branches :\

What's almost more annoying is the split between hg and git we have here
:) Most projects are swayed more one way than the other, and adoption
seems to spread from particular communities.

Half of the committers use git, half use hg, and none of them like SVN!
What a pain. I spent an hour earlier reading hg/git comparisons too.
It's maddening how little it matters anymore (most reviews were pre-git
1.5, and pre-merc 0.9).

-Dormando