Allocation Memory to memcached 1.2.1 for Win32

Tinkku J.P tinkku at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:10:12 UTC 2008

Hi ,
I  installed the memcached 1.2.1 for Win32  on my Windows XP machine.

But it seems it is taking default memory space of 64MB for storage.I
tried uninstalling and installing back by allocating more space to
memcache, But still it takes the default memory space. I tried
installing nearly 20 times. I got it right once, having allocated more
memory. But again i tried uninstalling and installing, i am not
getting it right.
Could you please advice on how to allocate memory to memcache and
whether there are any new memcache intallable for Windows, than
memcached 1.2.1 for Win32?

Tinkku