Allocation Memory to memcached 1.2.1 for Win32

Tinkku J.P tinkku at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:31:58 UTC 2008

jehiah
As you concluded, it seems only default memory is getting allocated,
bcoz when i trying storing beyond certain limit(nearly 11000) , it
clears of the old record for storing the new one.
Could you also please advice on any installation procedures for
"memcached for Windows" that need to be taken care for fixing this.

Tinkku