Memcached 1.2.5-rc1 rc party!

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Mon Mar 3 08:52:35 UTC 2008

Have to schedule these things more in advance... :)

I'd love to stamp 1.2.5 tomorrow morning during my commute. If you see
this in the meantime please try out the -rc and submit any bugreports
you might find. We're totally dedicated to not crashing your friendly
neighborhood dot com.

If you want to add a buildslave shoot me an e-mail. We have linux pretty
much covered, and need BSD's, solaris, etc.

Thanks!
-Dormando