Memcached 1.2.5-rc1 rc party!

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Mon Mar 3 05:30:40 UTC 2008

Yo!

http://www.danga.com/memcached/dist/memcached-1.2.5-rc1.tar.gz

Grab it, beat on it, and join us:
irc.freenode.net #memcached

trunk has been pretty well tested I think. Lets hammer it tonight and
release! Come join us on IRC and help test!

Also, check out: http://toaster.rydia.net:8010/waterfall

Want memcached to compile on your platform? Donate a buildslave!

Check out: http://buildbot.net/ - if you have an account on a server
running your preferred platform, and could run a buildbot compile slave
on it, let us know!

If you can contribute, I'll generate a buildslave package for you and
get you set up.

Check out the changelog:
http://code.sixapart.com/trac/memcached/browser/trunk/server/ChangeLog

... and play around. It'd be really awesome if we could toss out
1.2.5-final tonight, if enough people give it a whack :) I'll be hanging
around on IRC tonight answering questions and working on documentation.

-Dormando