Memcached in person

Brian Moon brianm at dealnews.com
Mon Mar 10 02:22:04 UTC 2008

dormando wrote:
> There is also a DotOrg booth at the mysql conference exhibit hall. We
> will setup shop with some memcached community folks This should be just
> as completely awesome as everything else about memcached, so I'd love to
> have a nice vectorized logo we could blow up and bring with us on a poster.

We need to make sure we get the memcached booth and the Phorum booth
right next to each to each other.  Last year it was first come first
serve.  So, whoever gets there first needs to claim two booths.  We will
have our big dog up to make it easy to find us.

http://www.phorum.org/images/bigdog.jpg

--

Brian Moon
Senior Developer/Engineer