答复: Tag Function

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Sat Mar 22 02:01:30 UTC 2008

Personally, I've queued it for review.

At a glance I had some issues with it, but I don't want to go spouting
off about it without being able to give thorough feedback.

Anyone else is free to review it as well. Also we kind of want to finish
 the binary tree first. So at least, to me, this patch is _not_
forgotten. It's still in my inbox, but I'm focused elsewhere right now.

-Dormando