mogcheck.pl

Mark Smith junior at danga.com
Mon Aug 8 15:58:06 PDT 2005

Nowhere... it's used internally by LJ and isn't in any of our CVS
repositories.

However, doesn't mean it can't be.  But right now it's ugly and full of LJ
specific stuff, and if I were to release it, I'd have to make it slightly
prettier.

Also, as it stands, it reads config information (what trackers exist) from
LJ's config information.  What kind of format is generally useful to other
people (and/or) how do you want it to know where the trackers are?  Maybe
have that be a mogcheck.conf and have tracker lines?

Thoughts?

--
Junior (aka Mark Smith)
junior at danga.com