mogilefs with IO::AIO?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Jul 7 22:36:54 UTC 2006

MogileFS doesn't use IO::AIO or Linux::AIO by itself.  One part of
MogileFS, the storage node, mogstored, uses Perlbal by default, though
it's possible with new MogileFS (in svn) to use lighttpd or Apache or any
DAV server.

Anyway, Perlbal is what uses *::AIO.  Just uninstall Linux::AIO and
install IO::AIO and it'll be used.