mogstored memory leak

komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com
Tue Jul 18 14:39:17 UTC 2006

Yes, it does leak a little bit, about 50M per day, so I
wrote a script to automatic restart it. I'm using the cvs version on
debian. The mogilefsd seems to leak more than mogstored.

My system is 3 nodes of debain sarge on 100M vmware without virtual
memory. Most of the time, they did nothing but idle and could survive only
1 day before killed by the OS. So I gave 1G of virtual memory to each node
to keep them working for 2 weeks before writing a script to restart them
every night.

-kem