CVS vs SVN current policy?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Tue Jun 13 16:31:14 UTC 2006

CVS is dead.  We've migrated to SVN.

But SVN is very busy right now.  It seems to work, but we're not using it
production yet so I can't recommend it.  But SVN is still damn better than
the old versions .... just don't know if there's lurking bugs.  Use at
your own risk.

I'll do an official new Mogile release when we restart using the new
version in production.