mark/delete device.

komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com
Thu Jun 15 21:38:07 UTC 2006

>From the cvs, in mogadm, I notice that cmd_device_mark and
cmd_device_delete are doing nothing, which means if a parition dies, we
can't remove it without typing in mysql directly. cmd_device_mark should
works in the similar way of cmd_host_mark but calls change_device_state in
MogileFS::Admin instead. But cmd_device_delete is not that easy, becuase
there is no MogileFS::Admin::delete_device. So I wonder if I need to write
it myself ? Why the two functions are blank ?