some bugs on svn

Mark Smith mark at plogs.net
Fri Jun 16 17:23:13 UTC 2006

> I might need to switch to the CVS version, 'coz it's gonna be in a
> production site. Is there another stable version with more up-to-date than
> the CVS?

SVN is completely UNstable!  Do not use it in production yet, please.  It's
under heavy redesign at the moment, and we'll test it fully first and
deploy it on LiveJournal.com before it's recommended to anybody else.

I suggested SVN for the latest mogadm.  If you are deploying MogileFS
please use CVS for now.  Sorry for the confusion!

--
Mark Smith
mark at plogs.net