updates

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sat Nov 18 01:41:57 UTC 2006

Well, for some definition you do.  I think the original question was "how
do you serve from MogileFS without sucking it all into memory first and
then printing $contents ?"

The answer is Guba uses Perlbal to do an internal redirect to the
mogstored HTTP server, which "streams" it to the client as fast as they
can download it.  But not streaming in the realaudio/etc sense.