schtuff.com (mogilefs wiki) expired

Nathan Schmidt nathan at pbwiki.com
Fri Jul 13 15:00:45 UTC 2007

Brett -

There aren't supposed to be two copies. PBwiki is now the host of
Schtuff wiki data, as JanRain have changed their business focus --
we've effectively purchased the users and data and most active
Schtuff wikis have already been migrated into PBwiki. The migration
generally must be initiated by the wiki owner because we need to set
up some user info and passwords to work PBwiki.

The MogileFS wiki hadn't been moved yet so I 'fixed the glitch'
yesterday. While the schtuff.com domain was down (a transient problem
with the reigstrar, isn't working for me yet FWIW) we weren't able to
do the pingback to their servers to activate the forwarding which is
a normal part of the migration process. We'll get that figured out as
soon as *.schtuff.com resolves.

-n