Python client for MogileFS

Jonathan Share jshare at opera.com
Fri Sep 7 14:31:32 UTC 2007

Matt Croydon wrote:
> If you're looking for timeouts, I'd highly suggest Joe Gregorio's httplib2:
> http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/

Thanks for the link. I just took a look at the code in trunk and it does
cover the timeout use case but unfortunately doesn't seem to support
writing the data to a file pointer. Not something I'm currently using
but but could perhaps be useful in the future and if I was going to
patch the library with a different http handler I don't want to reduce
the functionality of the library.